On December 1, 1958, a fire roared through Our Lady of the Angels school on Chicago’s west side, killing 92 students and three religious sisters. The church remained closed for fifteen years. Fifty years later, it is a bustling ministry that serves 700+ families each month with food, clothing, and community outreach. It was a miraculous renaissance that usually demands millions of dollars, in this case, only one radically passionate man was needed: Fr. Bob Lombardo.