Easter Week on FORMED (April 18, 2022)
Easter Week on FORMED — (April 18, 2022) • 6m 47s
"Mentioned in this video:
- Easter Stations: Via Lucis
- Divine Mercy with Fr. Michael Gaitley
- FORMED Now: Easter Sunday - Jesus’ Resurrection
- FORMED Now: Easter Monday - The Resurrection
- FORMED Now: What is the Liturgical Season of Eastertide?
- Easter in Art: The Harrowing of Hell (Part 1 of 3)
- Easter in Art: The Resurrection (Part 2 of 3)
- Easter in Art: Mary Magdalene (Part 3 of 3)
- The Resurrection of Jesus: Fact or Fiction? By Steven Smith
- Brother Francis: He Is Risen! The Power of the Resurrection
- Benjamin Cello: O Lamb of God, I Love You
- A Bible Study on the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
- Lectio: The Case for Jesus - Session 8: The Resurrection of Jesus
- Does the Resurrection Rip-Off Pagan Myths?
- Is the Resurrection a Lie?
- How Do We Know the Tomb Was Empty?
- The Search Continues: Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead?
- The Search // Episode 6 // Am I Saved?
- Symbolon Session 6: The Paschal Mystery: Jesus’ Death and Resurrection"
Up Next in Easter Week on FORMED — (April 18, 2022)
Building Blocks for a Joyful Life | C...
In this episode of the Chris Stefanick Show, Chris interviews Heidi Ganahl, who's currently running for governor of Colorado. She had to figure out how to keep going after she lost her husband in a plane crash. She decided not to give up and went on to start Camp Bow Wow, the hugely successful do...
God's School of Trust | Divine Mercy ...
The sin of our first parents, Adam and Eve, has distorted the way we see God. But God hasn't given up on us. In fact, he has tirelessly worked to heal our distorted image of him through his "School of Trust," beginning with his Chosen People in the Old Testament. Purchase your copy of Divine M...
Behold, This Heart | Divine Mercy | E...
God's School of Trust, which began in the Old Testament, continued through Christ's work in_ the New Testament. Unfortunately, humanity's distorted image of God has remained a problem throughout Church history. But God doesn't give up on us. In fact, he brings us back to his School of Trust in th...